Saturday, September 27, 2008

Leather Wallet With Digital Photo Viewer

COOL INVENTIONS : Leather Wallet With Digital Photo Viewer

I'm a picture freak by nature, I love taking photos, and most importantly, I love keeping photos. I put a lot of photos in my wallet so I can show it to friends. Well, with this cool invention, I won't need to stack a pile of photos in my wallet, to a point where it bulges.

The Leather Wallet With Digital Photo Viewer can hold up to 60 digital photos in a flash drive. The removable viewer is tucked inside the wallet and you can easily flip through your favorite photos. You can upload your photos from your computer using a USB cable. No more bulging of the wallet, just clear, flip-easy photos that you can show off!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP