Saturday, February 14, 2009

Reborn Baby Doll: Looks So Real, It's Creepy!

I love babies. They are just so adorable. But since I'm not yet planning on having one myself, I think these baby dolls are the perfect substitute. Reborn baby dolls are hand-painted and even have individually rooted strands of hair! They look so real and lifelike they even weigh and feel like a real live baby. If you're passionate about babies and you don't have one yet, or can't have one, these dolls can really make you replicate the feeling. Although they're not as good as the real thing, but at least they're nearly as good, if you know what I mean. These dolls are already a popular collector's item. Don't they look creepy real? The artists who made them are ridiculously talented. I certainly wouldn't mind having one.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP