Saturday, September 20, 2008

HomeStar Spa: The Ultimate Bath Experience

COOL INVENTIONS : HomeStar Spa

I've always loved planetariums since I was a kid. They offer a glimpse of the skies and makes you feel like you're in space. That's why when I heard of the Homestar Spa from Sega Toys, I thought it was absolutely wonderful. It's a planetarium for your bath that sets a mood for you to enjoy. There's the Bath Star that paints the bathroom with stars, Rose Bath that paints the room with a rosy glow, and the Deep Ocean that paints the room a cool blue.

These graphic domes float in water and emit a bright light that projects out into the bathroom, or if you want, flip it over to send the light into the tub itself. This wonderful ambient lighting is perfect for relaxation. I personally love the Bath Star because I've always loved the feeling of gazing at stars. Get your own planetarium at home with the Homestar Spa!


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP